Finally...

TwitThis
After figth hardly, finally I'm collapse. I rarely got fever . But nowaday--since yesterday--I'm sick and got the fever. How poor. Whereas, I had to present my presentation in two lesson. Pharmacotherapy and Molecular Farmacology. I coldn't be concentration to face the presentation and to answer the quistion from lectur dan other student. Masya Allah. They might repeate the question to made me understand about the problem. I also difficult to concentrate. Whereas, I usually prepare the presentation well. And also, study all about something arround and was linked. But, both of the presentation, I couldn't handdle well. Hooww.... Masya Allah...

But, it's never mind...
The Sickness can abolish the sins, but patience is required.
So, I must be patient...and never grumble...

I must take a rest, then study again. Learn what I don't know about...

Sometime, we need Sickness to rest our body, right? Hihihi.... :D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I Really appreciate your comment. Plese leave your comment here

 

Twitter Blog Templates © Copyright by My English Twit | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks