Ramadhan Debt? Huuughh... Astaghfirullaah....

TwitThis

Huuuffttt.....
Oh my God! It's so bad! I have many debt! Do you know, how much  it is? 22,5 juz!!! Masya Allah...
Can I complete my Targets? Oouuhh...
There are some cause, why I can't complete it before :
1. Travelling --> it's cause my targets was delayed. Because it's too tired to complete 5 Juz/day
2. Calamity on my Family --> My nephwew was death in this Ramadhan. Innalillaahi wa innailaihi rooji'un. And I must follow the processing of the corpse. It's spent a half of day, so I can't complete my targets
3. Ifthor Jama'i --> it's possible to complete my targets if it was held in a cafee and others. But it's be impossible if it hold in my home. Because I must cook since early morning to prepare that. So, it's impossible to complete my targets. I just complete ten percents (10 %) of my targets in that day. :(
4. Sanlat (like a Islamic School in Ramadhan). Truly, It's not a reason, may be. But, if I spent full day here, my target was be delayed. But's it's okay! It's no problem.
4. Laziness --> it's the worst reason! But in this Ramadhan, I was lazy twice. I can't complete my Targets in twice day without the reason except laziness. OOhhhh! It's so bad! So, I must replace it in other day!

for 10 days in the end of Ramadhan, I must do better and The best! All of target must be completed well!
This Ramadhan must be better than before! It's too stupid to waste many chance ini this Holy Month!

Hayuuuk, Fathel! Keep spirit! Your Ramadhan must be the best of every Ramadhan that's you have before!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I Really appreciate your comment. Plese leave your comment here

 

Twitter Blog Templates © Copyright by My English Twit | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks