About Me

TwitThis
Assalaamu’alaykum….

Hi, thank you for visiting my Blog. It’s my secondary blog. Hihi. I will tell just a simple story, may be. Hehe. I just wanna try and learn to write everything in English here. So, I will not tell the serious problem here. I will tell about my opinion, about a problem and other complexity things in my primary blog (www.fathelvi.blogspot.com). Please, visite it. I also have other secondary blog (www.fathelvi.wordpress.com) that tell about pharmacy. Because I’m a pharmacist. Hehe. If you wanna know about that, please visit it.

Okay, I will introduce my self. My name is Fathelvi Mudaris. You can call me Fathel. I was born in Padang city, January 30th 1987. I live in Limau Sundai, Solok Selatan, West Sumatera. Truly, I don’t like English. Hehe. But I must have ability to speak and write in English. It’s so important I think. So, I will try to study English although I don’t like it. Hihi. It’s to be hoped that I will love English again. Hoho. I ever like English in elementary school and senior high school. But ever since senior high scool until now, I didn’t like it. Now, I will love English again, insya Allah. Hehe…

Please leave your comment, your advise, and your correction. I’m waiting for you…
Thankyou

Wassalaamu'alaykum...


Best regard


Fathel
www.fathelvi.blogspot.com
www.fathelvi.wordpress.com
www.fathelvimudaris.blogspot.com
fathelvi_tyf@yahoo.com
fathelvi@gmail.com
ipi_tyf@yahoo.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I Really appreciate your comment. Plese leave your comment here

 

Twitter Blog Templates © Copyright by My English Twit | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks