If I Can Read...

TwitThis
If I can read the pharmacist text book, journal and article (of course were written in English) like a novel, short story and read a text book in the English language fluently and easily, I guess, I could understand the Clinical pharmacy more rapid than now. But it's my weakness. It's so heavy for me. Huwaaaaa....


Well, trully I can understand the Journal or text book Globally without dictionary, because the vocabularies in the journal and taxt book was familiar and often repeated in many journal. But, I cannot speak and read (it's mean the pronounciation!). I'm not convident if have to speak in English. Hwaaa...


But I must try!
If I guess I can, I WILL CAN DO ANYTING!



okeehhh, keep moving forward, Fathel!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I Really appreciate your comment. Plese leave your comment here

 

Twitter Blog Templates © Copyright by My English Twit | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks