Just a Spam

TwitThis
If this is the ending of our friendship, what can I do...? It's so GRIEVOUS...very grievous.
Just caused trivial problems may be, but the effect is so BIG. A big Effect. And it's me sad. So, sad. Very-very sad. Really-really sad.

Do you know, how deep my love for you?
You're one of my best friend.
But, if you think, this must be ended, what can I do? Nothing.
Just cry, may be...

Having a close friendship is a traumatic experiance for me now, after the first event when I was Junior High School. And now, it's repeated again.
But, leting alone.
It might make a caution for me, in order to have a friendster so closely.

TT__TT

If it's better, please leave me. Please leave me and forget all about our moment.
May Allah bless you...
And, I always love you, forever altough you will not love me again.
hwaaaaaa......

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I Really appreciate your comment. Plese leave your comment here

 

Twitter Blog Templates © Copyright by My English Twit | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks