My Weight

TwitThis
Ohhh, masya Allah.... I experianced that my weight increases significantly. It's the most severe ever my life. You can imagine that my weight increases 9 kilograms. Waouwww.... Masya Allah! I'm a fat woman, now. Ohh... How poor. But my mother was happy to look at this situation. Heuu....

Hmm... But I'm grateful about this. Because, I can being fatter than Me before. It's will indication that I'm health now. I ever got the sickness that couldn't make me fatter. I ever had 38 kilograms weight. But now, I'm 50 kilograms weight! Howaaaa..... >.<
It's also indication that I'm happy every time. Hoho....

Whatever me, I'm grateful about that...
^^

just a spam story, may be....

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I Really appreciate your comment. Plese leave your comment here

 

Twitter Blog Templates © Copyright by My English Twit | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks