Chance

TwitThis
Hmm....I let many chances pass me, Bloggie...
there are many chances that pass me away.
I didn't catch the change. And I'm regretting about that...

Before my graduation in Professional Education, a nurse of public hospital in my hometown ask me to be a pharmacist (APA) in her drugstore. But I rejected it. Because of my idealism on pharmacist's services. She ask me come to drugstore once a month. Just for sign a letter of drug order and get the sallary. Actually, It's profitable for me. Because I can come once in a month and I get the sallary for that. But it violate my idealism. I don't wanna run away.

Then, I pass the Civil Servants Test. But I was failure. I couldn't pass away the examination. Then I decided to go to Padangpanjang. But, My parent didn't agree with my decison. Becuse it's not suitable with my formal academic. Then, I was be unemployed again... But I teach Mathematic for some Senior High Scool students and also handycraft business...

At January 2011, my friend inform me about a job vacancy in Padangpanjang Public Hospital. I was happy. Yeah, I wanna go to Padangpanjang! Because I just not get the Job, but also get the "Tahfidz Program" in Diniyyah Tahfidz Qur'an. But...fiuufffftt.... I find some trouble on my job. I don't like that system. Sigh. And I couldn't follow the Tahfidz Program because I couldn't be handled by officer... Then I promised to my self, "I just wanna be working at a job that I like. But, I realize later that's so difficult. I will found many challenges to get successful. it's impossible if I just turn over many job, right?

Then, I decided to continu my study at Magister Program. I think, it's just a divert. hoho. But, after got the enterance examination, branch manager of KF drugstore ask me to being a pharmcist at KF pyk. One day before, the pharmacist at KF Pattimura ask me too in the same case. It's so interest cause KF is the biggest drugstore in sumatera barat. It's a good change. I could do my pharmacist job professionally. And I got the statisfactory sallary (hohoho, how materialistic I'm...hihi). Hmm.... it's not a reason, may be. I just wanna got many knowledge there, because KF system, training and education were so well. But I had to chose! Yeaah, I had to chose one of them... Magister Study or KF drugstore. It make me confused. But then, I chose : STUDY at MAGISTER PROGRAM!

A Few weeks laters, I accepted the messege from my Professor in my collage. She asked me to go to campus in one day. But I was too late to respon her message. I went to her before register in my magister collage. Hooohhh.... It's turn out, she asked me to be a lecture in my collage after my magister study completed. Waaaaahhh, Allahu akbar! It's my dream! I Wanna be a teacher. I wanna be a lecturer. Yeah, I love education world so much. But, my professor asked me being a lecturer in Microbiology adn Biotechnology. It's so regret that I reister on Clinical Pharmacist departement. Hoouuhh... I don't know how to move in to Microbiology-Biotechnology. Uhmm.... I regret that I didn't discuss with my Profesor before chose the program. Huuhhhfftt...

But it's okay. Evreytings hava the learning. I will study base on this experiance...
I wanna be batter... insya Allah....
If I can be the great, why just statisfied on the little achievement!
I have to be a winner!
I don't wanna be a looser!

Fighting my Self!
There's a will, there's a way!
keep spirit!
Allahu akbar!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I Really appreciate your comment. Plese leave your comment here

 

Twitter Blog Templates © Copyright by My English Twit | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks