Safety Zone

TwitThis
Hi Bloggie, it’s my first story in “My English Twit”. Heuu… Please correct me if you find many grammatical error here. Okay? Eeh, do you know the secret? Being a unemployed is my safety zone. Haha. I enjoy it heartily. Hihi. But, I wasted much time to do unimportant things before. I just do what my hobbies likes photography, writing, design, photo editing and blog design. I spent too much time here. I think, I didn’t make a masterpieace creating in my life before. Just a little thing that I do. There isn’t a great thing. I know, it’s not too bad. Huhu.

I interest about what Mr James Gwee said : “….if your action is A, the result then do you get in your action will be A,… if you do action every day is A, the result then do you get in your action every day is A…. if you do A for 10 years, you got A for 10 years, Many people one better result…

Yeah, I agree with that. If I wanna be better, I must change my action. It’s impossible if I wanna B, but my action is just A. I must change my action to be B, to be C, and what ever I want.

I wanna be better. Just not be best if I have ability to be great. Hehe. If it’s just a dream nowadays, I hope it will be true one days. And the important thing is : ACTION! Yeah, change my action!

Keep spirit!
Keep moving forward!
If I think I can, I can do it!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I Really appreciate your comment. Plese leave your comment here

 

Twitter Blog Templates © Copyright by My English Twit | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks