Lovers and Their Happiness

TwitThis
hmmm....
A lover always let her/him love get happiness with his/her choice...hehe...
If she/he can get happiness with his/her choice, they also will be happy... Altough there is a hurt in their heart...
Wkwkwk...

Aiih... I don't know what will I write here, so I just post this..hihi

Now I'm understanding about the hopeness and affection. We can't delete the affaction, but we can relieve the hopeness. Don't ever the hoppeness to people and don't hang our happiness to someone. Jus't to Allah. Just we and Allah.... So, we will not be dissappointed...

Just share...
Please correct my english..hehee

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I Really appreciate your comment. Plese leave your comment here

 

Twitter Blog Templates © Copyright by My English Twit | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks