Rejected Again

TwitThis
I was rejected again, huhu… How poor I am. Heuu… But, I often be rejected, so it’s okay. All of effort needs patience. Yeah, need patience… I must be patient. And always keep moving forward! If I stop my step, my stuff just be stopped here. But, if I always keep spirit, in up or down, in saturation or enjoyment, in happiness or sadness, I’m sure that the dream will come true. One day, insya Allah…

I just wanna say thankyou to failure. Because, the failure has made me jump up! I decide to face the challenge. Not run away from that. The road to success was began. I must be success! I’m sure, I CAN DO IT! I CAN BE BETTER than I’m before.

Bang Ragdi F Daye need ten years to publish his book. JK Rowling was be success after many rejection. Why do I surrender? No! I willnot surrender!

Okeeeh…
keep spirit!

I will edit my book that’s titled “Memungut yang Terserak” and will be merged with “Embun di Kanvas Kehidupan”. The title will be changed, insya Allah… There are more than 300 pages.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

I Really appreciate your comment. Plese leave your comment here

 

Twitter Blog Templates © Copyright by My English Twit | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks